CHURCH OF FOY-NOTRE-DAME


About

Sanctuary constructed in 1623 to house the miraculous statuette of Notre-Dame de Foy. The ceiling is decorated with 145 paintings (on wood) of the Flemish School (Stilmant brothers). Louis XIII style panelling. Remarkable rood screen. Place of pilgrimage.

Prices

Gratuité : 0 €

Timetable

Individual:

01/01 > 31/12 : every day 09:00-18:00. Guided tour on request.


Group:

01/01 > 31/12 : every day 09:00-18:00. Guided tour on request.

Picture

Go to top

CHURCH OF FOY-NOTRE-DAME

4 Rue des Claviats
5504 Dinant

+32 82 64 60 52

fnd2009@skynet.be